Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Nowra, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the coffeehouses and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and entertainment choices.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Nowra
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) 39.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nowra
The city's cultural venues include Nowra Museum and Meroogal. Additionally, you might want to add Stockland Nowra to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Nowra. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Quest Nowra - This 4.5-star apartment features free WiFi, a fitness center, and conference space. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Marriott Park Motel - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. Amenities at this 3.5-star motel include free WiFi and free parking.
- George Bass Motor Inn - This 4-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Nowra
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Nowra is 34.88 inches
- December and November are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F