Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Bowral, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city will delight tourists with its golf courses, bars, and gardens.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Bowral
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) 34.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bowral
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Corbett Gardens. Golfing is just one of the top activities, while Bowral Golf Course and Centennial Vineyards are sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add International Cricket Hall of Fame to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Bowral. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Milton Park Country House Hotel & Spa - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- The Sebel Bowral Heritage Park - Our customers like the comfortable beds and location at this apartment. With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with WiFi.
- Gibraltar Hotel Bowral - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
Getting Around Bowral
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Bowral Station. Bowral may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bowral
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 34.88 inches of rain falls on Bowral each year
- Usually November and December are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 44°F