Search Mittagong, New South Wales Hotels from AU$95
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 8 Sep. 2020
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Mittagong, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the cafés. Tourists can also enjoy the city's volcano viewpoints and lakeside setting.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Mittagong
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) 33.6 from the city center
- The next closest is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 87.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mittagong
Favorite places to visit in the city include Destination Southern Highlands, Mount Jellore Lookout, and Sturt Gallery. Additionally, you'll find Artemis Wines and Corbett Gardens in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Mittagong. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Darnell Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Bowral Road Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room iPod dock.
- Best Western Grand Country Lodge - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and conference space, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Getting Around Mittagong
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Mittagong Station. Mittagong might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Mittagong
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mittagong is 34.88 inches
- Hottest months are usually December and November with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 44°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Mittagong?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mittagong, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Mittagong?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Mittagong?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Mittagong?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Mittagong?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Mittagong?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Mittagong?
Recent Reviews in Mittagong
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Mittagong airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Mittagong?
- Where to stay near top Mittagong attractions?
- More accommodation types in Mittagong
- What kind of hotels are in Mittagong?
- Which hotel chains are in Mittagong?
- What are the most popular hotels in Mittagong?
- Are there hotels near Mittagong?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends