Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Ulladulla, which is also known for its golf courses and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and theaters.
- There are 52 hotels and other accommodations in Ulladulla
- The closest major airport is in Moruya, NSW (MYA) 68 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ulladulla
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Ulladulla Rotary Park, Ulladulla Wildflower Reserve, and Mollymook Beach. Golfing is one of the top activities, while Mollymook Golf Course, Ulladulla Harbour, and Mollymook Golf Club are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dokan Batak Village and Warden Head Reserve.
In Ulladulla, you'll be able to select from 52 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Birchgrove Apartments - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with a private living room. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- Milton Country Cottages - With a stay at this 4.5-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Milton Bed And Breakfast - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Ulladulla
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ulladulla is 34.88 inches
- November and December are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F