Search Sanctuary Point, Jervis Bay Hotels from AU$140
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 19 Jan. 2020
Visiting Sanctuary Point
Visitors can enjoy all that Sanctuary Point has to offer including the golf courses, temples, and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its parks.
- You'll find 51 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jervis Bay
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) 62.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sanctuary Point
A couple of favorite places to visit are Saint Georges Basin Country Club and Paradise Beach Reserve. In the area, you'll also find Booderee National Park and Vincentia Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Sanctuary Point. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Edgewater Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- By the Beach B&B and Apartments - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Golf View Motel - This 3-star motel features a golf course, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Sanctuary Point
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Sanctuary Point gets about 34.88 inches of rain per year
- Usually November and December are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 44°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Sanctuary Point?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sanctuary Point, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Sanctuary Point?
What's the best hotel for couples in Sanctuary Point?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Sanctuary Point?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Sanctuary Point?
Recent Reviews in Sanctuary Point
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Sanctuary Point airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Sanctuary Point?
- Where to stay near top Sanctuary Point attractions?
- More accommodation types in Sanctuary Point
- What kind of hotels are in Sanctuary Point?
- Which hotel chains are in Sanctuary Point?
- What are the most popular hotels in Sanctuary Point?
- Are there hotels near Sanctuary Point?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends