Visiting Fitzroy Falls
Those visiting Fitzroy Falls are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) 32.5 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fitzroy Falls
A favorite place to visit in the city is Fitzroy Falls & Visitor Centre.
Dressing for Fitzroy Falls
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Average annual rainfall for Fitzroy Falls is 34.88 inches
- Usually November and December are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 44°F