Search Bundanoon, New South Wales Hotels from AU$75
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 8 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 24 Jul. 2020
Visitors to Bundanoon are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, coffeehouses, and spas.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Bundanoon
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) 48.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bundanoon
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Glow Worm Glen. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Santi Forest Monastery and Sunnataram Forest Monastery.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Bundanoon. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Yallambee - This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Bundanoon Lodge - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- The Bundanoon Guest House - This 3.5-star guesthouse features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Getting Around Bundanoon
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Bundanoon Station. Bundanoon might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bundanoon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bundanoon is 34.88 inches
- Usually November and December are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 44°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Bundanoon?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bundanoon, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Bundanoon?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Bundanoon?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Bundanoon?
Recent Reviews in Bundanoon
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Bundanoon airport?
- Where to stay near top Bundanoon attractions?
- More accommodation types in Bundanoon
- What kind of hotels are in Bundanoon?
- Which hotel chains are in Bundanoon?
- What are the most popular hotels in Bundanoon?
- Are there hotels near Bundanoon?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends