Visitors to Bundanoon are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, coffeehouses, and spas.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Bundanoon
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) 48.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bundanoon
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Glow Worm Glen. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Santi Forest Monastery and Sunnataram Forest Monastery.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Bundanoon. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Yallambee - This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Bundanoon Lodge - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- The Bundanoon Guest House - This 3.5-star guesthouse features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Getting Around Bundanoon
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Bundanoon Station. Bundanoon might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bundanoon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bundanoon is 34.88 inches
- Usually November and December are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 44°F