Sightseeing and Staying in Penrose
Places to visit in the area include Sunnataram Forest Monastery, Santi Forest Monastery, and St Maur Wines.
Getting Around Penrose
If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Penrose Station.
Dressing for Penrose
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- About 34.88 inches of rain falls on Penrose each year
- December and November are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F