Search Bathurst, New South Wales Hotels from AU$70
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Families enjoy visiting Bathurst though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, churches, and sporting events.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Bathurst
- The closest major airport is in Bathurst, NSW (BHS) 7.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Orange, NSW (OAG) 42.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bathurst
The city's cultural venues include Bathurst Regional Art Gallery and Australian Fossil and Mineral Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bathurst Courthouse and Bathurst Visitor Information Centre.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Bathurst. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Bishop's Court Estate, Boutique Hotel - This 4.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Bathurst Heights Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Bathurst Heritage Motor Inn - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Bathurst
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Bathurst Station. Bathurst might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bathurst
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 46°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 32°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bathurst is 1.02 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 34°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Bathurst?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bathurst, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Bathurst?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Bathurst?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Bathurst?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Bathurst?
What's the best luxury hotel in Bathurst?
Recent Reviews in Bathurst
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Bathurst airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Bathurst?
- Where to stay near top Bathurst attractions?
- More accommodation types in Bathurst
- What kind of hotels are in Bathurst?
- Which hotel chains are in Bathurst?
- What are the most popular hotels in Bathurst?
- Are there hotels near Bathurst?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends