Search Orange, New South Wales Hotels from AU$70
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Orange, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the golf courses, wineries, and gardens. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its spas.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in Orange
- The closest major airport is in Orange, NSW (OAG) 15.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Bathurst, NSW (BHS) 57 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Orange
Top activities include golfing and wine tasting, while Duntryleague Country Club is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Orange Botanic Gardens and Orange City Library.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Orange. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- De Russie Boutique Hotel Orange - This 4-star apartment features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Ophir Gold Bed & Breakfast - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Melview Greens Serviced Apartments - This 3.5-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
Getting Around Orange
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Orange East Fork Station. Orange might not have as many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Orange
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Orange is 1.02 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Orange?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Orange, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Orange?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Orange?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Orange?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Orange?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Orange?
Recent Reviews in Orange
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Orange airport?
- Where to stay near top Orange attractions?
- More accommodation types in Orange
- What kind of hotels are in Orange?
- Which hotel chains are in Orange?
- What are the most popular hotels in Orange?
- Are there hotels near Orange?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends