Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Orange, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the golf courses, wineries, and gardens. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its spas.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in Orange
- The closest major airport is in Orange, NSW (OAG) 15.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Bathurst, NSW (BHS) 57 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Orange
Top activities include golfing and wine tasting, while Duntryleague Country Club is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Orange Botanic Gardens and Orange City Library.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Orange. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- De Russie Boutique Hotel Orange - This 4-star apartment features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Ophir Gold Bed & Breakfast - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Melview Greens Serviced Apartments - This 3.5-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
Getting Around Orange
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Orange East Fork Station. Orange might not have as many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Orange
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Orange is 1.02 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F