Search Yamba, New South Wales Hotels from AU$70
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Yamba, which is also known for its coffeehouses and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and golf courses.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in Yamba
- The closest major airport is in Grafton, NSW (GFN) 48.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) 69.3 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yamba
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Yamba Beach, Wooli Park, and South Head Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Yamba Golf and Country Club and Yamba Lighthouse.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Yamba. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Iluka Motel - This 2.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Clubyamba Luxury Hilltop Villas - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this apartment. With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Moby Dick Waterfront Resort Motel - This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Yamba
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Yamba is 1.30 inches
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Yamba?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Yamba, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Yamba?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Yamba?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Yamba?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Yamba?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Yamba?
What's the best luxury hotel in Yamba?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Yamba?
Recent Reviews in Yamba
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Yamba airport?
- Where to stay near top Yamba attractions?
- More accommodation types in Yamba
- What kind of hotels are in Yamba?
- Which hotel chains are in Yamba?
- What are the most popular hotels in Yamba?
- Are there hotels near Yamba?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends