Visitors to Merimbula are sure to enjoy the lakeside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's aquarium and theme park.
- There are 112 hotels and other accommodations in Merimbula
- The closest major airport is in Merimbula, NSW (MIM) 2.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Merimbula
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Short Point Beach, Main Beach Recreation Reserve, and Pambula Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Merimbula Imlay Historical Society and Merimbula Marina.
In Merimbula, there are 112 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Merimbula Lake Apartments - This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
- Harbour Lights Holiday Units - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this apartment. This 3.5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a free airport shuttle.
- Mermaid Holiday Flats - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Merimbula
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 76°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 54°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Merimbula is 1.22 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F