Visiting Tura Beach
Visitors can enjoy all that Tura Beach has to offer including its golf courses. In Tura Beach, there are 17 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Merimbula, NSW (MIM) 5.4 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tura Beach
A couple of favorite places to visit are Tura Beach Country Club and Magic Mountain Recreational Park. In the area, you'll also find Short Point Beach and Merimbula Imlay Historical Society.
As you plan your vacation to Tura Beach, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 155 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are a few places to stay in the region:
- 'Sapphire Gem' At Tura Beach is 0.7 mi from the center of Tura Beach. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star motel in Merimbula can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and pool.
- Headland Haven is 0.8 mi from central Tura Beach. This 3.5-star motel in Eden features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Dolphin Cove is located 1.2 mi from the heart of Tura Beach. This 4-star campground in Pambula Beach features a free water park, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Tura Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 76°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 66°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Tura Beach gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 40°F