Visitors to Tathra are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, safari tours, and spas.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Tathra
- The closest major airport is in Merimbula, NSW (MIM) 19.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tathra
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Bournda National Park, Tathra Beach, and Mimosa Rocks National Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tathra Wharf and Tathra Beach Country Club.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tathra Beachside - This 3.5-star campground features a water park, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Tathra
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 54°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 66°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Tathra each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 40°F