Visitors to Bermagui are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests and festivals.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Bermagui
- The closest major airport is in Merimbula, NSW (MIM) 54.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bermagui
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Bermagui River Park, Bruce Steer Pool, and Moorheads Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bermagui Harbour and Bermagui Fishermen's Wharf.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Bermagui. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Anchorage Apartments Bermagui - With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and location.
- Harbourview Motel - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this motel. This 4-star motel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Bermagui Motor Inn - This 3.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Bermagui
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 76°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 54°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Bermagui each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F