Visiting Tilba Tilba
Travelers to Tilba Tilba will find plenty to explore and enjoy. The closest major airport is in Moruya, NSW (MYA) 49.3 from the city center. The next closest is in Merimbula, NSW (MIM) 64.4 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tilba Tilba
A favorite place to visit in the city is Foxglove Spires Garden. Additionally, you'll find Camel Rock and Camel Rock Beach in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Tilba Tilba, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 28 hotels and lodging options locally. Here you'll find a few places to stay in the area:
- Bodalla Dairy Shed Guest Rooms is 17.3 mi from the center of Tilba Tilba. This 4-star motel in Bodalla features free WiFi, free parking, and a café. Our customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Horizon Apartments Narooma is 9.6 mi from central Tilba Tilba. Guests who stay at this 4-star apartment in Narooma can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Bermagui Beach Hotel is located 6.6 mi from the heart of Tilba Tilba. This 3-star hotel in Bermagui features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Tilba Tilba
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 76°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 54°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Tilba Tilba each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F