Visitors can enjoy all that Cuttagee has to offer including its beaches. The closest major airport is in Merimbula, NSW (MIM) 48.8 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cuttagee
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cuttagee Beach.
Dressing for Cuttagee
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 76°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 66°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cuttagee is 1.22 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 40°F