Visitors can enjoy all that Brogo has to offer including its monuments. The closest major airport is in Merimbula, NSW (MIM) 44.7 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Brogo
A favorite place to visit in the city is Brogo Dam. Additionally, you'll find Murramarang National Park and Mumbulla Creek Falls in the area.
As you book your getaway to Brogo, you may not find the ideal accommodation in the city center, but below are lodging options around the area.
- Fernmark Inn is 1.1 mi from the center of Brogo. This 4-star bed & breakfast in Brogo features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Bega Village Motor Inn is located 11.6 mi from the heart of Brogo. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star motel in Bega can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Bermagui Beach Hotel is 19.1 mi from central Brogo. This 3-star hotel in Bermagui features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Brogo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 54°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 66°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- Brogo gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 40°F