Visitors to Narooma are sure to enjoy the golf courses and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, coffeehouses, and forests.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Narooma
- The closest major airport is in Moruya, NSW (MYA) 38.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Merimbula, NSW (MIM) 75.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Narooma
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and such places to visit as Glasshouse Rocks Lookout and Narooma Beach. Golfing is a top activity, and Narooma Golf Club is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Narooma Visitors Centre and Bar Rock Lookout.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Narooma. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Anchors Aweigh Narooma - This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- BIG4 Narooma Easts Holiday Park - Our customers like the pool and location at this campground. This 4-star campground features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Amooran Oceanside - This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a children's pool. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Narooma
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 76°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 66°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Narooma gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 40°F