Visiting Wallaga Lake
Visitors can enjoy all that Wallaga Lake has to offer including the lakeside setting and parks. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Wallaga Lake
- The closest major airport is in Merimbula, NSW (MIM) 60.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Wallaga Lake
The picturesque setting of Camel Rock and Camel Rock Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Moorheads Beach and Bruce Steer Pool.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Ingenia Holidays Ocean Lake - With a stay at this 2-star campground, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Wallaga Lake
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 76°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 66°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Wallaga Lake gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 40°F