Visitors can enjoy all that Moruya has to offer including the spas, breweries, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront and shopping.
- You'll find 53 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Batemans Bay
- The closest major airport is in Moruya, NSW (MYA) 4.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Moruya
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and SAGE Farmers Market Moruya is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Broulee South Beach and Deua National Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Moruya. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bryn Glas Bed & Breakfast - Amenities in this 3.5-star apartment include a kitchen, free WiFi, and a furnished patio.
- Moruya Motel - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this motel. With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Monarch Motel Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Moruya
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 76°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 66°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Moruya is 1.22 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 40°F