Visiting Malua Bay
Visitors can enjoy all that Malua Bay has to offer including the spas and beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- You'll find 53 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Batemans Bay
- The closest major airport is in Moruya, NSW (MYA) 13.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Malua Bay
A favorite place to visit in the city is Malua Bay Beach. You'll also find Mogo Zoo and Mossy Point in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Chalet Swisse Spa - With a stay at this 4.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Malua Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 34.88 inches of rain falls on Malua Bay each year
- Usually December and November are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 44°F