Visitors to Pambula are sure to enjoy the golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants, spas, and gardens.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Pambula
- The closest major airport is in Merimbula, NSW (MIM) 3.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pambula
Places to visit in the larger region include Pambula Merimbula Golf Club, Pambula Beach, and Main Beach Recreation Reserve. You'll also find Nature Boardwalk and Merimbula Marina in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Fairway Motor Inn - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Pambula
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 76°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 66°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Pambula each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 40°F