Top hotels in Merimbula
Reviewed on 7 Jun. 2020
Reviewed on 28 Jun. 2020
Merimbula Beach Holiday
Get prepared to live out those beachy daydreams on your Merimbula holiday. Head off on a relaxing walk, marvel at the stunning coastal vistas and collect pretty seashells on your trip to Merimbula. Located just 1 mile (2 km) from the city centre, Main Beach Recreation Reserve is the place to be for many visitors. Have a look through our Merimbula holiday packages and watch your travel budget stretch further!
Things You Should Know About Merimbula
- If your idea of a dream escape is ocean breezes and strolls along the shore, check out our Merimbula beach hotels. You're sure to forget the strains of everyday life at these blissful beachy retreats.
- Private holiday homes are another popular choice for those planning a stay in Merimbula. Two great options are Dew on Lakeview Street and The White House Merimbula.
- Roughly 4,000 people reside in Merimbula. If you want a few tips about what to see and do around these parts, why not chat to one or two of the locals? Our Merimbula things to do page is also a handy source of information.
- Don't head home without swinging by Merimbula Marina, Main Beach Recreation Reserve and Short Point Recreation Reserve. With all the cash you save through our Merimbula holiday deals, you can see more top sights like these.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Merimbula holiday?
Which airports can I fly into for a Merimbula holiday?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Merimbula?
What does a holiday booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Merimbula?
- Australian Institute of Sport Tour
- Canberra Private Day Tour - departing from Sydney
- Canberra Scavenger Hunt: ART In Canberra, ACT
- Canberra Scavenger Hunt: Can I Get a Drink, Canberra
- Canberra Day Tour From Sydney with Guide & Private Transfer
- Full-Day Pebbly Beach & Batemans Bay Tour with Kayaking