Search Lord Howe Island, Australia Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Lord Howe Island
Visitors to Lord Howe Island are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants, gardens, and golf courses.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Lord Howe Island
- The closest major airport is in Lord Howe Island, NSW (LDH) 1.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lord Howe Island
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Lagoon Beach, Middle Beach, and Neds Beach. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Lord Howe Island. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Lorhiti Apartments - This 3.5-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and a free airport shuttle. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Milky Way Holiday Villas - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this vacation home. This 3.5-star vacation home features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar.
- Somerset Apartments Lord Howe Island - With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a free airport shuttle and laundry facilities, along with a private balcony. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Lord Howe Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Lord Howe Island is 58.19 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 46°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Lord Howe Island?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Lord Howe Island, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Lord Howe Island?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Lord Howe Island?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Lord Howe Island?
Recent Reviews in Lord Howe Island
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Lord Howe Island airport?
- Where to stay near top Lord Howe Island attractions?
- More accommodation types in Lord Howe Island
- What kind of hotels are in Lord Howe Island?
- Which hotel chains are in Lord Howe Island?
- Are there hotels near Lord Howe Island?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends