Search Dubbo, New South Wales Hotels from AU$89
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 30 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 24 Nov. 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Dubbo, and visitors give high marks for the popular zoo and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its water parks and spas.
- There are 44 hotels and other accommodations in Dubbo
- The closest major airport is in Dubbo, NSW (DBO) 7.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dubbo
Cultural venues in the city include Dubbo Observatory, Western Plains Cultural Centre, and Royal Flying Doctor Service Visitors Centre. Families come for the zoo and water parks, specifically attractions such as Taronga Western Plains Zoo and Dubbo Showground. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Red Earth Estate and Dubbo Observatory.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 44 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Dubbo. Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Zoofari Lodge, Taronga Western Plains Zoo - With a stay at this 4-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room minibar.
Getting Around Dubbo
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Dubbo Station. Dubbo may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Dubbo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 93°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 92°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Dubbo gets about 20.59 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Dubbo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Dubbo, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Dubbo?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Dubbo?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Dubbo?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Dubbo?
What's the best high-end hotel in Dubbo?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Dubbo?
Recent Reviews in Dubbo
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Dubbo airport?
- Where to stay near top Dubbo attractions?
- More accommodation types in Dubbo
- What kind of hotels are in Dubbo?
- Which hotel chains are in Dubbo?
- What are the most popular hotels in Dubbo?
- Are there hotels near Dubbo?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends