Visitors to Albury are sure to enjoy the lakeside, coffeehouses, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries and parks.
- There are 59 hotels and other accommodations in Albury
- The closest major airport is in Albury, NSW (ABX) 4.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Albury
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Noreuil Park, Belvoir Park, and Wonga Wetlands. Golfing is one of the top activities, while Commercial Golf Resort, Wodonga Golf Course, and Albury Wodonga Golf Driving Range are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Albury Botanic Garden and Albury Art Gallery.
In Albury, you'll find 59 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Briardale Bed & Breakfast - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Albury Manor House - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Hovell Tree Inn - This 4.5-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and quiet location.
Getting Around Albury
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Albury Station. Albury might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Albury
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Albury each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F