Search Albury, New South Wales Hotels from AU$83
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Albury are sure to enjoy the lakeside, coffeehouses, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries and parks.
- There are 59 hotels and other accommodations in Albury
- The closest major airport is in Albury, NSW (ABX) 4.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Albury
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Noreuil Park, Belvoir Park, and Wonga Wetlands. Golfing is one of the top activities, while Commercial Golf Resort, Wodonga Golf Course, and Albury Wodonga Golf Driving Range are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Albury Botanic Garden and Albury Art Gallery.
In Albury, you'll find 59 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Briardale Bed & Breakfast - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Albury Manor House - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Hovell Tree Inn - This 4.5-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and quiet location.
Getting Around Albury
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Albury Station. Albury might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Albury
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Albury each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Albury?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Albury, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Albury?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Albury?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Albury?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Albury?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Albury?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Albury?
Recent Reviews in Albury
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Albury airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Albury?
- Where to stay near top Albury attractions?
- More accommodation types in Albury
- What kind of hotels are in Albury?
- Which hotel chains are in Albury?
- What are the most popular hotels in Albury?
- Are there hotels near Albury?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends