Visitors are sure to enjoy the excursions and bars in Wodonga. This city attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing ambiance.
- You'll find 57 Expedia hotels and other accommodation choices in the larger area of Albury
- The closest major airport is in Albury, NSW (ABX) 9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Wodonga
A couple of favorite places to visit are Belvoir Park and Hothouse Theatre. As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other accommodations to pick from in Wodonga.
- Murray Valley Motel - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests have access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Quest Wodonga - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests have access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Blazing Stump Motel & Suites - This 4.5-star motel features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free parking. Visitors love its spacious, clean rooms and comfy beds.
Dressing for Wodonga
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Wodonga each year
- Hottest months are usually January and January with an average temperature of 88°F while the coldest months are June and July with an average of 34°F