Visitors can enjoy all that Yackandandah has to offer including the cafés, golf courses, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, restaurants, and museums.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Yackandandah
- The closest major airport is in Albury, NSW (ABX) 30.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Yackandandah
A couple of favorite places to visit are Yackandandah Golf Course and Yackandandah Museum. In the area, you'll also find Beechworth Golf Course and Baarmutha Park.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Yackandandah Motor Inn - Amenities at this 3.5-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and room size.
Dressing for Yackandandah
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 66°F with nighttime averages of 34°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Yackandandah each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas June and July are often coldest, averaging 35°F