Search Myrtleford, Bright Hotels from AU$123
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Myrtleford are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, festivals, and shopping.
- You'll find 146 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bright
- The closest major airport is in Albury, NSW (ABX) 59.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Myrtleford
Places to visit in the larger region include Mount Buffalo National Park, Hedonistic Hiking, and Bright Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Lake Sambell and Beechworth Historic Courthouse.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Myrtleford. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Motel On Alpine - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Golden Leaf Motor Inn - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this motel. With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Myrtleford
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Myrtleford each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 37°F