Visiting Mount Buller
Visitors to Mount Buller are sure to enjoy the ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, sightseeing tours, and spas. A top sight in the city is Emirates. In Mount Buller, there are 41 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Buller
Skiing is one of the top activities, while Emirates, Holden Express, and Blue Bullet 1 are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mt. Buller Ski Slopes and Village Center.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Mount Buller. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Breathtaker Hotel and Spa, Mt. Buller - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and ski-in/ski-out access, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Buller Central - This 3.5-star lodge features ski slopes, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Mt Buller Chalet Hotel & Suites - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Mount Buller
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Mount Buller is 0.83 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F