Visitors to Mansfield are sure to enjoy the ski areas and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and golf courses. In Mansfield, there are 14 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mansfield
The picturesque setting of Mansfield Oval and Mansfield Botanic Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Skiing is just one of the top activities, while Mansfield Golf Club and Goulburn Valley High Country Rail Trail are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mansfield Cemetery and Mansfield Racecourse.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Mansfield. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Burnt Creek Cottages Mansfield - With a stay at this 3.5-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Mansfield Apartments - Our customers like the convenient parking and location at this apartment. Amenities at this 3-star apartment include free parking and an in-room kitchenette.
- The Deck Quarters - Amenities at this 4-star hotel include free WiFi and 4 spa tubs. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and location.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Emirates, located 21 mi (33.8 from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Mansfield
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mansfield is 0.83 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 37°F