Visitors can enjoy all that Benalla has to offer including the golf courses and gardens. The welcoming and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. In Benalla, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Benalla
Favorite places to visit in the city include Benalla Golf Course, Benalla Costume and Pioneer Museum, and Benalla Art Gallery. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Benalla Botanic Gardens and Moira Reserve.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Benalla. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Top of the Town Motel Benalla - This 4-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Avondel Motor Inn, Benalla - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Glider City Motel Benalla - This 4-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Benalla
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 36°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Benalla gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 37°F