Visitors to Shepparton are sure to enjoy the spas and lakeside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, art, and golf courses. In Shepparton, there are 19 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Shepparton
The city's cultural venues include Moooving Art Shepparton and Gallery Kaiela. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Victoria Lake Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Greater Shepparton Visitor Centre and Ardmona Kidstown Adventure Playground.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Shepparton. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Addison Motor Inn - This 4-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Best Western Wyndhamere Motel - Our customers like the dining options and overall value at this motel. With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Victoria Lake Holiday Park - This 3-star cabin features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its WiFi and location.
Getting Around Shepparton
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Shepparton Station. Shepparton might not have as many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Shepparton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 43°F at night
- Shepparton gets about 25.79 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 38°F