Visitors can enjoy all that Numurkah has to offer including its golf courses. In Numurkah, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Numurkah
A couple of favorite places to visit are Numurkah Golf Course and Kinniard Wetlands. In the area, you'll also find Monichino Wines and Strathmerton Recreational Reserve.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- El Toro Motel Numurkah - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms.
Dressing for Numurkah
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 66°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- About 25.79 inches of rain falls on Numurkah each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 38°F