Search Numurkah, Victoria Hotels from AU$110
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 14 Jun. 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Numurkah has to offer including its golf courses. In Numurkah, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Numurkah
A couple of favorite places to visit are Numurkah Golf Course and Kinniard Wetlands. In the area, you'll also find Monichino Wines and Strathmerton Recreational Reserve.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- El Toro Motel Numurkah - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms.
Dressing for Numurkah
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 66°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- About 25.79 inches of rain falls on Numurkah each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 38°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Numurkah?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Numurkah, will I receive a refund?
Recent Reviews in Numurkah
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Numurkah airport?
- Where to stay near top Numurkah attractions?
- More accommodation types in Numurkah
- Which hotel chains are in Numurkah?
- What are the most popular hotels in Numurkah?
- Are there hotels near Numurkah?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends