Visiting Cobram East
Travelers to Cobram East will find plenty to explore and enjoy. You'll find 13 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cobram. The closest major airport is in Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.) 48.1 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cobram East
Places to visit in the larger region include Canberra Deep Space Communication Complex, Mount Stromblo Observatory, and Careys Cave. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation to Cobram East, you might not find the perfect place to stay in the heart of the city, but below are lodging choices around the area.
- Forrest Hotel and Apartments is 26.3 mi from the center of Cobram East. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star motel in Forrest can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Abode Woden is 23.8 mi from central Cobram East. Guests who stay at this 4-star aparthotel in Phillip can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour business center, along with an in-room washer/dryer. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- The Woden Hotel is located 23.6 mi from the heart of Cobram East. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Phillip can enjoy access to free parking and a conference center, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Cobram East
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cobram East is 0.83 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F