Visitors can enjoy all that Yarrawonga has to offer including the parks, coffeehouses, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and bars.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Yarrawonga
- The closest major airport is in Albury, NSW (ABX) 86.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Yarrawonga
Favorite places to visit in the city include Byramine Homestead, Kennedy Memorial Park, and Yarrawonga Mulwala Visitor Information Centre. In the area, you'll also find Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club and Yarrawonga-Mulwala Pioneer Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Yarrawonga. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Yarrawonga Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room refrigerator. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Murray Valley Resort - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this aparthotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Central Yarrawonga Motor Inn - This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Yarrawonga
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- Yarrawonga gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 37°F