Visitors to Rutherglen are sure to enjoy the wineries and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, golf courses, and spas.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Rutherglen
- The closest major airport is in Albury, NSW (ABX) 44.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rutherglen
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Rutherglen Park. Wine tasting is one of the top activities, while Rutherglen Wine Experience, Rutherglen Golf Club, and Chambers Rosewood Winery are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Common School Museum and Jones Winery & Vineyard.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Rutherglen. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Must Love Dogs B&b - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Carlyle House B&B - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this B&B. Amenities in this 4-star B&B guestroom include free WiFi.
- Tuileries - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Rutherglen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Rutherglen gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F