Search Wangaratta, Victoria Hotels from AU$97
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 Feb. 2020
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Wangaratta, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the wineries and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, theaters, and cathedral.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Wangaratta
- The closest major airport is in Albury, NSW (ABX) 65.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Wangaratta
The picturesque setting of Kaluna Park and Milawa Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Wine tasting is one of the top activities, while Wangaratta Golf Club, Sam Miranda Wines, and John Gehring Wines are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wangaratta Performing Arts Centre and Wangaratta Art Gallery.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Wangaratta. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Milawa Muscat Retreat B&B - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Quality Hotel Wangaratta Gateway - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and dining options at this motel. This 4.5-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Lindenwarrah at Milawa - This 4.5-star guesthouse features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Wangaratta
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Wangaratta each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 37°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Wangaratta?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Wangaratta, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Wangaratta?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Wangaratta?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Wangaratta?
Recent Reviews in Wangaratta
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Wangaratta airport?
- Where to stay near top Wangaratta attractions?
- More accommodation types in Wangaratta
- What kind of hotels are in Wangaratta?
- Which hotel chains are in Wangaratta?
- What are the most popular hotels in Wangaratta?
- Are there hotels near Wangaratta?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends