Visitors to Beechworth are sure to enjoy the coffeehouses and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its golf courses.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodations in Beechworth
- The closest major airport is in Albury, NSW (ABX) 40.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Beechworth
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Beechworth Telegraph Station and Beechworth Gaol Unlocked. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and these places to visit: Town Hall Gardens, Queen Victoria Park, and Baarmutha Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Old Police Station Museum and Woolshed Falls.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Beechworth. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Foxgloves B&B - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and location.
- Barnsley House Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Finches of Beechworth - With a stay at this 5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Beechworth
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 36°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Beechworth gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 37°F