Search Beechworth, Victoria Hotels from AU$100
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Beechworth are sure to enjoy the coffeehouses and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its golf courses.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodations in Beechworth
- The closest major airport is in Albury, NSW (ABX) 40.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Beechworth
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Beechworth Telegraph Station and Beechworth Gaol Unlocked. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and these places to visit: Town Hall Gardens, Queen Victoria Park, and Baarmutha Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Old Police Station Museum and Woolshed Falls.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Beechworth. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Foxgloves B&B - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and location.
- Barnsley House Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Finches of Beechworth - With a stay at this 5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Beechworth
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 36°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Beechworth gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 37°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Beechworth?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Beechworth, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Beechworth?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Beechworth?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Beechworth?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Beechworth?
What's the best boutique hotel in Beechworth?
What's the best golf hotel in Beechworth?
Where's the best place to stay in Beechworth to be near historical sites?
Recent Reviews in Beechworth
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Beechworth airport?
- Where to stay near top Beechworth attractions?
- More accommodation types in Beechworth
- What kind of hotels are in Beechworth?
- Which hotel chains are in Beechworth?
- What are the most popular hotels in Beechworth?
- Are there hotels near Beechworth?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends