Travelers to Bright give high marks for the riverfront and beautiful gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and golf courses.
- There are 146 hotels and other accommodations in Bright
- The closest major airport is in Albury, NSW (ABX) 73.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bright
The riverfront and gardens exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Centenary Park and Mount Buffalo National Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Alpine Visitor Information Centre and Bright City Clock Tower.
In Bright, you'll be able to select from 146 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Bright Mystic Valley Holiday Units - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool.
- 215 Mt. Buffalo - With a stay at this 4.5-star vacation home, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a seasonal outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Goldfield Holiday Units - This 3.5-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace. Expedia customers like its location.
Dressing for Bright
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bright is 0.83 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F