Visiting Mount Beauty
Visitors can enjoy all that Mount Beauty has to offer including the waterfalls, golf courses, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and spas.
- You'll find 146 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bright
- The closest major airport is in Albury, NSW (ABX) 77.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Beauty
A couple of favorite places to visit are Mt Beauty Golf Course and Mt Beauty Visitor Information Centre. In the area, you'll also find Bogong Power Station and Mount McKay.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Park Mount Beauty - With a stay at this 3.5-star campground, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Mount Beauty
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73��F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 66°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mount Beauty is 0.83 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 35°F