Visiting Falls Creek
Visitors to Falls Creek are sure to enjoy the ski areas, spas, and waterfalls. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its riverfront. In Falls Creek, there are 21 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Falls Creek
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the waterfalls and such places to visit as Mount McKay and Rocky Valley Lake. Skiing is one of the top activities, while Ruined Castle Chair, Scotts Chair, and Eagle Chair are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Summit Chair and Gully Chair.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Falls Creek. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ripparoo Ski Lodge - This 3.5-star cottage features ski slopes, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Frueauf Village - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this apartment. This 4-star apartment features ski slopes, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- QT Falls Creek - With a stay at this 5-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and ski-in/ski-out access, along with a private spa tub. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Falls Creek
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 66°F with nighttime averages of 34°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Average annual rainfall for Falls Creek is 0.83 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 35°F