Visiting Hotham Heights
Visitors can enjoy all that Hotham Heights has to offer including the ski areas, mountain views, and bars. The scenic and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city. In Hotham Heights, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hotham Heights
The picturesque setting of Mount Hotham and Mount Feathertop exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mount Hotham Alpine Resort and The Village.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Hotham Heights. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mountain Dreaming - This 4-star apartment features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and helpful staff.
- Tanderra Ski Lodge - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and proximity to public transit at this lodge. With a stay at this 4-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to ski-in/ski-out access and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi.
- Alpine Heights Chalets & Apartments - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to ski-in/ski-out access and an indoor pool, along with WiFi.
Dressing for Hotham Heights
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Hotham Heights gets about 21.26 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 39°F