Visitors to Harrietville are sure to enjoy the bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and entertainment choices. In Harrietville, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Harrietville
Places to visit in the larger region include Mount Feathertop, Mount Hotham, and Keogh's. Additionally, you'll find Heavenly Valley and The Orchard in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Harrietville Hotel Motel - This 3.5-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
Dressing for Harrietville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 66°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 42°F at night
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Harrietville each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are June and July with an average of 35°F