Visiting Mount Buffalo
Travelers to Mount Buffalo will find plenty to explore and enjoy. You'll find 63 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bright. The closest major airport is in Albury, NSW (ABX) 75.3 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Buffalo
Places to visit in the area include Mount Buffalo National Park, Bright Golf Club, and Bright City Clock Tower.
Dressing for Mount Buffalo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mount Buffalo is 0.83 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 37°F