Visitors can enjoy all that Chiltern has to offer including the entertainment choices, restaurants, and museums. In Chiltern, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Albury, NSW (ABX) 33.8 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Chiltern
Places to visit in the larger region include Woolshed Falls, Beechworth Public Cemetery, and Morris Wines. Additionally, you'll find Old Police Station Museum and Baarmutha Park in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Chiltern Colonial Motor Inn - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Chiltern
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 66°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Chiltern is 0.83 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 35°F