Those traveling to Springhurst are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. The closest major airport is in Albury, NSW (ABX) 47 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Springhurst
Places to visit in the larger region include Scion Vineyard & Winery, Jones Winery & Vineyard, and Buller Wines. You'll also find Common School Museum and Campbells Winery in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Springhurst, you might not find the ideal place to stay centrally, but here are lodging options nearby.
- Springhurst Butter Factory is 1.4 mi from central Springhurst. This 2.5-star farm stay in Springhurst features free parking.
- Quality Hotel Wangaratta Gateway is located 13.2 mi from the heart of Springhurst. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star motel in Wangaratta can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free Internet. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Lindenwarrah at Milawa is 17 mi from the center of Springhurst. This 4.5-star guesthouse in Milawa features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Springhurst
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 36°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- Springhurst gets about 0.75 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 37°F