Visitors to Corowa are sure to enjoy the golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, spas, and gardens.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Corowa
- The closest major airport is in Albury, NSW (ABX) 54.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Corowa
Golfing is a top activity, and Corowa Golf Club is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Corowa Showground and Racecourse and Corowa Shire Civic Centre.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Corowa. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Golfers Retreat Motel - This 2.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a lazy river. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds.
- Arcadia Motor Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Statesman Motor Inn - This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Corowa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 36°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Average annual rainfall for Corowa is 0.83 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 37°F