Visitors are sure to enjoy the golf courses in Barooga. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and walkable ambiance. There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Barooga.
Sightseeing and Staying in Barooga
Golfing is a top activity, and Cobram Barooga Golf Course is one place to visit. As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from to select from in Barooga.
- Bridges at Cobram Barooga Golf Club - This 4-star hotel features a golf course, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Sportsmans Motor Inn - This 4-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its pool and helpful staff.
- Bullanginya Lodge - This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Visitors like its clean rooms.
Dressing for Barooga
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 36°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Average annual rainfall for Barooga is 0.83 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and January with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 36°F